Send a Message to All Friends on Facebook

how to send message to all friends on facebook
One of my friends on facebook was asking me for any way to send one message to all friends on facebook. Facebook does not allow to do this directly! you can send one message to your 20 friends at a time so if you have 100 friends then you will have to send one message 5 times by selecting your 20 different friends every time. Here is the method with which you can send one message to all your friends.

First of all create an event on Facebook. If you don't know how to create event on Facebook, then see my post about how to create an event on Facebook. After creating the event, invite all your friends on that event. you can select all your friends to invite. If you don't know the method then see my post on how to select all friends on Facebook!
Now when you have invited your all friends on your event, click on message guests link at the top right of the page. this link will bring you to a new page to compose your message. Be sure to select all in Attendees. Write your subject, message and click send.
All your guests will receive your message in less then one minute.. You will also be able to send your message again as many times as you want with this same method! If you face any problem, leave a comment and I will help.
Blog Author Written by
Hello World! I am founder of Learn Everyone and This is my bio. I will change it later :).