Operate your Computer with your Voice

operate computer with voice
Have you ever thought about about talking to your computer? If not! then start imagine right now because after reading this article you will be albe to do your tasks on computer with your voice commands..
Before one year when I read a topic about voice recognition software in my Computer book, I started google how can I control my computer with my voice commands or is there any program which can make this possible. At that time, I found a great software for my purpose which was giving me options to talk and operate my computer and play games with my voice.

I checked that software "Tazti" today again and it is still available and you can download it for free Here. Size of this software is only 50mb approximate so you don't have to wait for a long time to download and its minimum system requirements are also very low so almost everyone can have Tazti in his system!
Some features of  Tazti are:
Play Video Games With Your Voice
75 Custom Speech Commands
Turn Off Built-In Speech Commands
Customize Audio Introduction
Customize Built-In Voice Search Signal
Use The API Speech Commands To Run Robots, & Connect To Other Websites & Programs
35 Custom Speech Commands
Control iTunes With Your Voice
Perform Searches Of Your Favorite Speech Engines With Your Voice
Use fun Jot-A-Note Dictation To Write Notes
Search Your Browser Bookmarks With Your Voice
Connect To Facebook & MySpace With Your Voice

Here are some screenshots..
 operate computer with voiceoperate computer with voice 


operate computer with voiceoperate computer with voice

Also watch this video to see voice recognition software (tazti) in action.


I did not made this software and I don't have any relations with software designer. I am just showing you a way to operate your computer with your voice.
Thanks for reading and don't forget to share with friends if you like this post..
Blog Author Written by
Hello World! I am founder of Learn Everyone and This is my bio. I will change it later :).