Make Money on Facebook! Easiest Way Ever

Make money on facebook! Easiest way
There are lot of different ways to make money on Facebook. For dummies, keep it in mind that Facebook is a social platform. You cannot make money on Facebook, but you can use Facebook to make money! Facebook is the top social network, and is increasing more and more rapidly everyday. It has resources for webmasters, marketers, celebrities and  for ordinary people. Beside these! there are also some hidden resources. You can even make money with your Facebook friends, fans pages, your profile, your status etc., I can't go in details right now but I will let you know everything in my future posts so stay in touch :)
Today  I want to tell you about a website on which you can make money if you only have a Facebook account with minimum 100 friends.

The easiest way to make money on Facebook I have Ever found in my whole life. You like fan pages on Facebook of your own choice! what do you get? answer me in comments.
Would you like to like 100 Facebook pages for 1$? If you can do, then keep reading this.
www.likestat.com is offering you 1$ if you like only 100 Facebook fan pages. we can say they are giving 1$ for 100 clicks. Everyday you do thousands of clicks sitting on your computer. Make additional 100 clicks everyday and earn 1$.
If you want more then just 1$, simply like more fan pages.
visit www.likestat.com, Connect it with your Facebook account and start making easiest money on Facebook :) . Don't forget to share this with friends. Also give them a chance to earn.

In my next article, I will write how to make money on every social network you use.
Blog Author Written by
Hello World! I am founder of Learn Everyone and This is my bio. I will change it later :).