Are you Ready for New Group Chat Feature on Facebook?


beluga facebookI think I can forget brushing my teeth but cannot forget updating my status on Facebook. Yeah, I know many people are addicted to use Facebook as I am.

Well, I admit that I am suffering from some kind of melancholy or perhaps doldrums, but refreshing and ever stimulating comments of my friends are always energizing. Pardon me! Wait a minute let me update my status…

Thanks for waiting. Now let’s get back to informational news about latest feature on Facebook. Previously, I was getting rumors about group chat feature on Facebook, but now it is certainly not from any broken reed.
Beluga and Facebook have joined hands in hands to enhance communication. For proof you can take example of comment moderation tools, comment distribution, login providing settings, upgraded comment box and social relevance.

Apart from these improved comment features, what fascinated me the most was group chat feature. It does matter what you use, whether it is your mobile phone or your online version of chatting, this stunning feature supports your PC and mobile phone as equally. I think Beluga and Facebook have undertaken the responsibility of improving group chatting and communication experience of people.

Moreover, multiple platform support and spam filter features are more than stunning. So get ready to break the ice and start chatting with group of your friends on Facebook.

beluga facebook
Be the first one to break the news of increased popularity of Eminem against Michael Jackson. Yeah, I just received this news and thought to share it with you guys. Eminem is more popular on Facebook, well who fears it I am not afraid to take a stand :P And my friend recently updated his status that Eminem has also beaten Lady Gaga. I think I must better reserve my comments on this news.





Below is the message being displayed on Beluga right now from Ben, Lucy and Jon:

Beluga is now friends with Facebook

We are happy to announce that Facebook has acquired Beluga!
Since launching Beluga, we've appreciated all the enthusiasm and positive feedback from our users. We're excited to continue to build our vision for mobile group messaging as part of the Facebook team. Beluga and Facebook are committed to create new and better ways to communicate and share group experiences.
For now, Beluga will continue to function as it does today. Your Beluga account and data will not be lost. We'll be providing more details on future plans for Beluga in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!
Ben, Lucy and Jon
Team Beluga
Blog Author Author: Tehreem Sadiq
I am masters in mathematics but writing is my passion, that’s why I am here at LearnEveryone to scrutinize new-fangled spheres of writing.