How to password protect Google Chrome


password protect Google Chrome
Since my laptop is broken down I feel like conked out. I don’t know why it happened, but it did. No I am not talking about my quietude, I am talking about my laptop :( I cherished a lovely time with my fabulous gadget. Anyway it is gone now and I have to face the music alone.

The worst aftermath that I am into now is a shared PC. I cannot rely on this shared business. Yes, I have many things that I can easily claim as Personal or Classified. And I simply cannot comprehend prying habit of my siblings.

If you also have siblings with such eavesdropping habits, you are also one of victims. Well, I cannot take my siblings poking their nose in my Personal matters. I cannot bear someone checking me and my browsing history. Huh! What they think, I don’t have a solution?

I am undoubtedly one of my kinds. I used my ingenious aplomb and hunted a way out. I am using a Browser Lock on Google Chrome.
password protect Google Chrome
No one can pry my browsing history. Yes, my password protected Google Chrome saves me and of course my browsing history from all intruders.

How I found this fantastic app will take another piece of writing, so I am just stating here the way you can password protect your Google Chrome.

Procedure is simple and easy, all you need to do is just add Browser Lock Extension in your Google Chrome. Goto this link and click Install button to add it in your Chrome. Choose a safe password and you are done.
Blog Author Author: Tehreem Sadiq
I am masters in mathematics but writing is my passion, that’s why I am here at LearnEveryone to scrutinize new-fangled spheres of writing.