Cool Headers for Facebook Profile

Few days ago I wrote a post about facebook profile picture hack and all of my friends liked that on facebook. if you still dont know how to hack your facebook profile picture then see my this post.
Related to this post, I am going to tell you about facebook profile headers.
Here are some pictures of those headers below for you to understand what I am talking about!
I love profile headers

cool headers for facebook profile 1



Crime Scene - Do not Cross

cool headers for facebook profile 2

Welcome
cool headers for facebook profile 3


You can also get these new profile headers on facebook with very easy steps!
first goto http://profileheaders.com/ and use the facebook login button to login to the website and scroll the page to the bottom.. There are about 28 templates already available but you can also make your own custom header.
When you are done with the editing, click Upload to Facebook and tag yourself in all pictures! (tag last picture first and first picture in last as described there or you will not get the desired results)
Dont forget to follow my blog for more upcoming tutorials!
Update:
If ProfileHeaders.com does not work for you then please use the Facebook Application Profile Banners to get headers on your profile. This app is very simple, just click on the banner you like and everything is done..! :)
Blog Author Written by
Hello World! I am founder of Learn Everyone and This is my bio. I will change it later :).