Can You Stare at a Bulb and Turn it On?

eye tracking technology
I still remember my elder brother used to tell me about telepathy techniques in my childhood. I was fantasized by all telepathy techniques that he used to tell me. I don’t feel ashamed of asserting the truth that yes I used to spend hours in visualizing those tricks and tried to make them true. Whenever I recall those tricks, I try to figure out that what actually makes a trick big or perhaps what actually makes telepathy so real.
Once my brother told me that his friend was able to burst a bulb with focus of his eyes, I was quite amazed and shocked. No jokes, I tried that trick quite many times but I think that bulb had more Neon gas or its glass was more sturdy, no comments please!

I think someone saw me performing those tricks, perhaps, this is the reason why he invented something now called as Eye Tracking technology. It is as simple as wink, yes you don’t have to wink at two infrared lights, which are focused on your eyeballs and retina. This astonishing technology works equally whether you are wearing glasses or not. Similar to your mum’s gaze, this Eye Tracking technology works exceptionally. Now you are able to move the cursor on screen. Like I mentioned earlier, you are capable to turn the bulbs on while staring at them, provided that you want to turn them on.

eye tracking technology
Tobii’s technology claims that this remarkable Eye Tracking technology can improve lifestyles. Well, yes if you are very much into internet, you can take advantage of this superior technology.

However, I imagine that how would I look like gazing at my computer’s screen. I know I am smart and would look more intelligent to move cursors on screen with my eyeball’s movement. I am pretty excited about these devices, perhaps, these devices give me a chance to get rid of traditional mouse and keyboards. 
Blog Author Author: Tehreem Sadiq
I am masters in mathematics but writing is my passion, that’s why I am here at LearnEveryone to scrutinize new-fangled spheres of writing.