How to Delete Files Forever from your Hard Drive

delete files permanently
I sold out my PC last month, though I thought I would never repent my decision, but my friend’s call perplexed me to quite profuse extent. I am one of those people, who do things and thinks later. However, after this incident or more precisely accident, I will always ensure the case in opposite way. Prior to sell my PC, I was quite really relaxed and kept rapt in my ruminations that the day is not so far when I will relish the flavor of my brand new PC.
Long story short, my bosom friend told me that I have abundant options to buy new brands and models of PC. After a while, he asked me that whether or not I had deleted all files and folders from my PC before selling it. I being jack of all trades said, yes of course I did delete all files and folders, furthermore I removed all backup files from hard disk too with changed password. But tell you what he told me was really frightening. I did have few very confidential and personal files in my PC, though seemingly I deleted all files. However, he asserted that the case is not always same. Several recovery tools are out there in the market, which are used to track the confidential information from hard drive.
delete files permanently

Although I have lost my time, but I would like to share few beneficial tools and software, which are being used by many intelligent people to remove confidential data and personal information from hard drive permanently. You can take advantage of software like Filekiller and Eraser. These convenient software are extremely helpful in erasing confidential data forever, hence, making data or information unreadable or unrecoverable. Generally, software are compatible with Windows Vista, 7, XP, ME, NT, 2000 and 98. So my friend, do not make mistake that I did. Use these beneficial tools and software to remove personal data or information permanently from hard disk. 

Blog Author Author: Tehreem Sadiq
I am masters in mathematics but writing is my passion, that’s why I am here at LearnEveryone to scrutinize new-fangled spheres of writing.